7th July 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?

how to join nasa or isro as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer what is the procedure and eligibility criteria ?

24th September 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?

I am very interested to join Nasa I am just studying only 10th in a cbse school but I dono how to joint after completing my study
25th September 2017, 01:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?

To join in ISRO or NASA as aeronautical or aerospace engineer you need attend and qualify in the entrance exam. The eligibility requirements and the application process is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their graduation level degree in PCM subjects related course with 65% from any recognized university.
- The age limit for attending entrance exam is 35 years for general candidates.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Application process:
- For applying to the entrance exam, you need to fill the application form.
- You need to pay the fees through online or DD.
- You need to submit all the required documents.
- After applying you’ll be sent admit card, exam date and place.
- You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can join in ISRO or NASA.
25th September 2017, 01:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To join in ISRO or NASA as aeronautical or aerospace engineer you need attend and qualify in the entrance exam. The eligibility requirements and the application process is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their graduation level degree in PCM subjects related course with 65% from any recognized university.
- The age limit for attending entrance exam is 35 years for general candidates.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Application process:
- For applying to the entrance exam, you need to fill the application form.
- You need to pay the fees through online or DD.
- You need to submit all the required documents.
- After applying you’ll be sent admit card, exam date and place.
- You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can join in ISRO or NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?