31st December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join JJ school of Arts, Mumbai for BFA course?

I want to make my career in photography for which, I want to join JJ school of arts Mumbai for BFA course. Kindly guide me regarding the same of the exact procedure for the same. When is the exam conducted and what all is being asked in the same. Will it be difficult for her as she is not from the maharashtra board and mainly. I am a 10th pass student with 78%. So, please help me in getting admission in this college by providing beneficial information. Thanks.

5th January 2017, 06:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join JJ school of Arts, Mumbai for BFA course?

To get admission for pursuing BFA course in JJ School of Arts, Mumbai, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum 45% (40% for backward classes) aggregate marks from a recognised board. You need to appear and qualify the MH-AAC-CET examination to get admission in BFA course in JJ School of Arts, Mumbai. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, I suggest you to pursue 12th standard, so, that you are eligible to pursue BFA course.
12th November 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to make my career in photography, I am 12th pass from commerce, so will that be difficult for me to join as i am from commerce stream not from arts or humanities stream ?
23rd April 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed students from cbse board i want to become a artist i want to join JJ school of arts how can i join suggest me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?