26th November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?

Hello, I have completed my 2nd year CSE under VTU. Now I want to get transfer from Karwar engineering college to ramnagar engineering college and here in our branch only 23 students got eligiblity to 3rd year. Some are telling that if the strength is below than 75% (23 students) ,the transfer will not be accepted. So can I get NOC from VTU for change of college?

Related Questions:
28th November 2016, 02:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College after the completion of 2nd year from a respective College to study in 3rd year in another College as it is not possible.
Since you have completed your 2nd year from Karwar Engineering College, you must have to complete your degree course from there only.
28th November 2016, 09:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU?

Visvesvaraya Technological University is a collegiate public state university in Karnataka State, India.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Jnana Sangama, VTU Main Road, Machhe, Belagavi, Karnataka 590018
Phone: 0831 249 8196
4th July 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

My name is karuppaiya now I am still studying be 2nd year ,I want to change the college after completing 2nd year ,but the college want after one year fixed what will I do, place help me
24th April 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to change the university from Bangalore to Mysore university after completing 1 year BCOM...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?