24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) seats are available in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University for BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  2. Course duration and structure of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University? -- [New]
  5. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 81.07% in B.Pharmacy?
  7. How may I get information about MCA admission in swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University(nanded)?
  8. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  9. Can I enter in IPCC without CPT? I have passed TY BBA with 53%
  10. List of colleges and cut off marks to get admission in BA LLB through MH CET
  11. Basic information and colleges in Maharashtra for Food Microbiology?
  12. Which course should I choose to make a career in designing?
  13. How may I get the previous 5 years question papers for SET exam?
  14. Details of the universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. Is MCM is eligible for teaching at school level?
  16. Can I write DSC examination in AP? I have completed B.Ed in Swamy Ramanand Teerth University Nanded
  17. List of colleges offering Wine Technology and Fruit Processing course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
6th August 2018, 09:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) seats are available in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) is one of the top university offering plenty of courses in different subjects.

BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Animation & Computer Graphics course is one of the 3 years graduation level degree offered by the university.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results conducted by the university.

The intake of students is different for every course. For BA in Animation & Computer Graphics course the seats available will be around 30 - 40.

For more information visit the official website of SRTMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?