25th November 2011, 03:44 PM
Bhadrachalam Rama devi

Details of the universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology?

please give me details of universities offering Ph.D IN MICROBIOLOGY

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  3. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  4. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology programme at Maharashtra?
  6. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  7. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  10. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  14. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  15. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  16. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  17. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  18. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
13th December 2011, 07:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology?

There are several universities which offers P.hd in microbiology, to pursue P.hd in microbiology you must be holding a master degree in concerned subject with atleast 50% of marks. All the eligible applicants will have to sit for an admission test. Before being registered for P.hd degree you have to submit a research proposal and satisfy board and your guiding teacher.List of colleges and universities which offers P.hd in microbiology:--

Aditi Mahavidyalaya

University of Delhi

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University

Dr. G. R. Damodaran College of Science

Bharathiar University

K.S.R College of Arts and Science
14th December 2011, 06:33 PM
rk6030

Institute Of Medical Sciences - Varanasi

University Of Delhi - New Delhi

Osmania University - Hyderabad

Sri Ramachandra University - Chennai

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology - New Delhi

Annamalai University - Chidambaram

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai

All India Institute of Medical Sciences - New Delhi
21st April 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am e.r.reetha completed my m.sc microbiology in 2007 and wanted to do phd in microbiology from o.u can u sujjest me that can i do phd without gate/slet/net
exAMINATION.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?