3rd November 2012, 01:04 AM
sk07_gupta

Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com

for eligiblity for ugc net if i get marks in m.com with 54.78 . can i appear in ugc net exam

3rd December 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com

Can i appear M. Com. Exam after Passing M. com at Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University of Nanded
3rd December 2012, 07:11 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO FRIEND ,

Yes, you can sit for NET UGC exam as the minimum eligibility criteria is 55 % from recognized university . As your score 54.78 % that means dot 55 % you have scored in your Post Graduation .

Your age must be within 28 years if your a General Category . And if you belong to SC/ST then upto 5 years of relaxation has been given to SC/ST category.

So no need to worry .Start preparing for Net Exam ...

For further information please visit : http://ugcnetonline.in/

Best Wishes ..
3rd December 2012, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for UGC NET after completing your masters in commerce.

For UGC NET you must be a Post Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university.

NET is a National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC for Lecturership in Government universities.

Those who qualify NET will be eligible for the post of lecturer in government colleges.

NET score card will also help you in getting JRF in your discipline if your age is below 27 years of age.

For lecturership there is no age limit. So you can use NET score for lecturership after 27 years also.

The paper of NET will be of your discipline and you have to get the qualifying marks in NET to get the scorecard.

For more information visit http://www.ugcnetonline.in
4th December 2012, 08:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk07_gupta View Post
for eligiblity for ugc net if i get marks in m.com with 54.78 . can i appear in ugc net exam

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.University Grants Commission conduct this exam for JRF and lectureship .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.But your masters degree marks must be above 55% .

You have completed M.Com degree with 54.78% so you are not eligible for NET Exam

Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2012.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

The Payment details :-

General Candidates -Rs.450/-
Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website ) -Rs.225/-
SC/ST/PH/VH candidates - Rs.110/-

You can apply here through online , but first you have filled up your Bank Callahan ,then you can try to filled up online form.For online Registration You can visit to http://ugcnetonline.in

NET 2012 December notification already released in UGC website .Online application date already over ,Examination Date is Sunday; Dec. 30, 2012

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

4th December 2012, 05:50 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com

Quote:

hi friend,

yes,off course you can do it after completed your M.COM

• A candidate must have completed their Post Graduate Degree from Recognized Universities. there are Relaxation Available for SC/ST category.
  • No Age Limit for Applying NET.
  • A candidate must have Nationality of INDIA.

Paper download from:

http://ugcnetonline.in/previous_question_papers.php

all the best........
6th December 2012, 02:20 PM
BITTU 00

hi......

you can apply for UGC NET after completing your masters in commerce.For UGC NET you must be a Post Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university.
NET score card will also help you in getting JRF in your discipline if your age is below 27 years of age.Those who qualify NET will be eligible for the post of lecturer in government colleges.
NET is a National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC for Lecturership in Government universities.

all the best ))))))
11th December 2012, 10:02 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Yes,your percentage in M.com with 54.78% for UGC NET exam the minimum eligibility criteria is 55% from recongnized unviersity. so you have 54.78% means 55% so your are eligible for this exam.
UGC(University Grants Commission) conducts the NET(National Eligibility Test) exam every year twice in the month of july and december. In case you are applying for Junior Research Fellowship then you must be less than 28 years of age on the 1st day of the month of the exam.There is no restriction on the age limit for candidates applying for lectureship.For lecturership there is no age limit. So you can use NET score for lecturership after 27 years also.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

for more details visit: http://www.ugc.ac.in

all the best..............
15th December 2012, 09:55 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but as far as i am concerned , you are not eligible for the UGC NET Exam with 54.78% marks in M.Com.

This is because the educational qualification that you should have is :

a) You must have completed your post graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

b) You must have a minimum of 55% marks in Post Graduation.

So , you can see that you have missed the minimum required percentage by just 0.22%.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th January 2013, 01:53 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
NO, you cannot appear or apply for the UGC-NET exams.

The minimum educational qualifications required to sit in the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass with Minimum 55% marks .This marks should be scored by all the candidates who belong to the General and OBC category.

For the Candidates who belongs to SC/ST category ,minimum marks should be 50% in Post Graduation.

Since your Marks is less than 55% , so you cannot apply for the UGC-NET exams, if you belong to General or OBC category
29th May 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have 50% marks in MA..i have also the degree of P.HD...Am I eligible to apply for NET exams?
29th May 2013, 09:24 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

With 54.78% marks in M.Com., you will not be eligible for UGC NET.

UGC NET - University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC for selection of Lectureship and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Post Graduation Degree in any stream with 55% marks(50% for Sc/ST candidate) from a recognised University, can apply for NET.

There is no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within 28 years of age.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in
30th May 2013, 04:10 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for UGC NET exam after scoring 54.78% in M.Com

Quote:

Dear Friend,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test

This exam conducted by the University Grants Commission for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.....

Sorry , you are not eligible for National Eligibility Test exam........

NET Conducted for Two Post:

1. Junior Research Fellowship
  2. Lectureship

A candidate who have completed their Post Master Degree in any Discipline with 55% marks from recognised University then you are eligible for NET exam....

For OBC and General Category - 55% . For SC/ST Category - 50% marks....

Final years students also eligible for this exam....

There is no any Age Criteria for applying Lectureship Post but for Junior Research Fellowship Post age not Exist 28 years. 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.....

Nationality of candidate must be INDIAN.....

Syllabus for NET exam:-

You can Get More Information from Here : Click Here

All the best.....
1st June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for UGC NET after doing m.com correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?