18th December 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How many BA+LLB seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BA+LLB specialization from Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

22nd December 2018, 09:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA+LLB seats are available in Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies?

There are total number of 60 (BA+LLB) seats available in Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies. Candidates who have passed 12th class with minimum 45% marks from a recognized institute/board are eligible to pursue BA+LLB in Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies.
Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the 12th class.

You can get detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.
http://www.bils.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?