3rd February 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Schools which offer Legal Studies for 10th student? Course duration of Legal Studies?

Hello
My daughter finished her 10th board this year with CBSE school?
she have interest in Legal Studies from this academic year.
Sir/Madam,I would like to know which
school are offering course after 10th.
Secondly how many years course it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects in class 11th and 12th to be eligible for Law entrance exam?
  2. How a Law Student can do Legal Research?
  3. List of good LLB colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  5. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  6. Syllabus for International Legal Studies entrance exam?
  7. Information about the entrance exam of JNU M.Phil or Ph.D of international legal studies? What type of questions may appear in the exam?
  8. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  9. From where can I do LLB in distance mode after passing 12th in 1994?
  10. How to get a job in corporate sector after B.A LLB?
  11. Syllabus and type of questions that are asked in Ph.D International Legal Studies JNU entrance exam?
  12. PG/Certification Course after B.V.Sc.& A.H.?
  13. Procedure to apply for LLB after doing graduation in open university? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%
  15. List of top 10 colleges in Kerala after 12th?
  16. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  17. What are the career options for me after doing LLB 5 years course?
  18. Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
7th April 2015, 11:48 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Schools which offer Legal Studies for 10th student? Course duration of Legal Studies?

The Central Board Of Secondary Education has decided to introduce legal studies in classes 11th and 12th from the coming academic year. According to the newspaper report CBSE school will offer legal studies as an elective subject that student can opt for along with three other elective subject and a language. The duration of the course is for 2 years.

List of CBSE schools that are providing legal studies as a subject are listed below:

** Delhi Public School.
** The Mothers International School.
** National Public School.
** Navkis School.
** National Center For Excellence.
** Presidency School.
** Kendriya Vidalaya

Last edited by saritaupadhyay; 24th April 2015 at 02:32 PM. Reason: grammatical mistake
26th September 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Schools which offer Legal Studies for 10th student? Course duration of Legal Studies?

Hello I am Rima Biswas BA LLB HONOURS from Calcutta University Dept of Law, I am into helping and teaching school children for over 5 years now, For any kind of legal studies paper help and guidance to school students and respective parents, kindly contact me via my email [email protected] further details will be provided thereafter. Thank you(Free consultation)
26th September 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Rima Biswas BA LLB HONOURS from Calcutta University Dept of Law, I am into helping and teaching school children for over 5 years now, For any kind of legal studies paper help and guidance to school students and respective parents, kindly contact me via my email [email protected] further details will be provided thereafter. Thank you(Free consultation)
16th March 2016, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

want to know about schools offering legal studies as a subject for 11th & 12th.The details given above are not complete. Tele no. or email id may be provided.Thanks
3rd September 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done my LLM from Amity u noida looking farward to teach school students in cbse where to apply
11th September 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to teach legal studies for the students of class 11th 12th even i can teach the subjects of llb as well any interested kindly call @7011914251 proper guidance and help ll be provided by us.
thank you
regards
sangeeta soni
18th January 2021, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

list of school offering legal studies in class 11 in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?