7th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to join coaching classes for a year to appear in JEE Advance? Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Maths of JEE Advance?

I am in class 11th. Firstly, I want to know the main topics to be studied in Physics, Chemistry and Maths that would cover JEE Advance syllabus. Secondly, I want to know that after completing class 12th is it necessary to join any institute/coaching centre for one year to give JEE Advance?

10th November 2016, 09:42 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to join coaching classes for a year to appear in JEE Advance? Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Maths of JEE Advance?

Joining coaching class would totally depend on you. It is up to your ability, whether you need coaching or not. But it would be god if you join a coaching class because there they will teach short cut methods & different style of study. The syllabus would be same what you are studying in class 11th & what you will study in class 12th. So, study hard with understanding & at coaching center they will provide you more syllabus to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?