6th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology seats are available in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla for Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology course? I want to join this college for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

11th October 2018, 10:30 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: How many Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology seats are available in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Heritage Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology of Shimla is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University.

The intake for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is around 60 seats.
11th October 2018, 11:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology seats are available in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

As per my knowledge, 30 Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology seats are available in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla.

For more information you should contact at given below address.

Address: Housing Board Colony, Sanjauli, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171006
Phone: 0177 284 4730
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?