12th June 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this institute for this course course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

13th June 2019, 04:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this institute for this course course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

Number of seats available in undergraduate courses in Oriental School of Management, Wayanad is given below:

Bachelor of Visual Communication – 24 seats

Bachelor in Multimedia Communication – 30 seats

BSc Costume and Fashion Designing – 24 seats

BCom with Computer Application – 40 seats

BSc Hotel Management and Culinary Arts – 24 seats

Bachelor of Hotel Administration – 24 seats

Bachelor in Hotel Management – 120 seats

Bachelor of Business Administration – 30 seats

Students have to contact the Oriental School of Management, Wayanad for exact details.
13th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad is 45.

The candidates looking forward to pursue Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad can reserve their seats in advance by filling the "Online Reservation" form which is available under "Admission" tab.

https://www.orientalschool.com/bookings/index.php/school/reserveseat

The provisional admission will be cancelled automatically, if the candidate is not able to submit the proof of 10+2 passing mark sheet at the time of councelling.
13th June 2019, 04:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad is 45.

The candidates looking forward to pursue Bachelor of Visual Communication seats available in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad can reserve their seats in advance by filling the "Online Reservation" form which is available under "Admission" tab.

https://www.orientalschool.com/bookings/index.php/school/reserveseat

The provisional admission will be cancelled automatically, if the candidate is not able to submit the proof of 10+2 passing mark sheet at the time of councelling.
13th June 2019, 11:28 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, approximately there will be 24 seats available for Bachelor of Visual Communication at Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad.

How to apply:

The candidate required to pay Rs.250/- by demand draft or M.O. favouring Malabar Hotel Management and Catering Promotion Trust, payable at Calicut (Kozhikode) for the Prospectus, Application form and DVD.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Oriental Group of Educational Institutions,
9th Floor, Nikrathil Chambers,
Mini bypass Road.
Kozhikode – 673 004.
Kerala, INDIA.
Tel : 0495 – 2725987, 2722028
Mobile Number: 9387816565, 9847756777
Fax No. 0495 – 2721028
Email :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?