12th June 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of Bachelor of Visual Communication course of Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

13th June 2019, 04:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad is given below:-

First Year fee expenses:- Rs.28,000
Second Year fee expenses:- Rs.28,000
Third Year fee expenses:-Rs.28,000

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad is that the candidates must have passed in the examination of 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?