12th June 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do Bachelor of Visual Communication. Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

13th June 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do Bachelor of Visual Communication. Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental School of Hotel Management, Wayanad is a pass in 10+2 (Senior Secondary Examination) or its equivalent examination in any stream or those who have appeared for the examinations and waiting for results. Bachelor of Visual Communication course is of 3 years duration in the Oriental School of Hotel Management, Wayanad. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
13th June 2019, 04:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad is that the candidates must have passed in the examination of 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can send a demand draft of Rs.250 in favor of Malabar Hotel Management and Catering Promotion Trust, payable at Calicut (Kozhikode) to get the application form and prospectus.

You can visit the website https://www.orientalschool.com for more information.
13th June 2019, 11:32 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination at least 50% marks in aggregate, from any recognized institution or a university to be eligible for Bachelor of Visual Communication at Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?