31st October 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?

Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy? Can someone please explain me the procedure which we need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  2. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  3. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  5. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  6. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  8. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  13. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy in shipping course after completion of diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
4th November 2015, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy? Can someone please explain me the procedure which we need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon!
No, you can't join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in electronics.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?