7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

I want to join Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College for studying BHMS course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

20th August 2018, 11:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

To get admission into the Dr. Allu ramalingaiah medical college for BHMS course you need to qualify in the entrance exam named NEET.

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) is a 5 years 6 months graduation level degree.
The eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in PCB stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the NEET performance. You need to apply for the exam through with all the required details, pay the fees and submit the application form with required documents.
You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the college.

For notifications, application forms visit the official website of NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?