13th March 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BHMS course during 1st and 2nd year?

I want to take admision in bakson homeopathic medical college for bhms course. I want to know about the fee structure for the first two years of BHMS course. Please help me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for 1st year BHMS course in Takhatmal Homeopathy College?
  2. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  3. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  4. What is the fee structure of MSc electronics for 1st year and 2nd year
  5. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? How to apply for this?
  6. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  7. Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  8. What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?
  9. What are the total fees for BBA from IPU?
  10. Can I get fee reimbursed in 2nd year without applying for it in 1st year?
  11. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling?
  12. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
  13. Details of BAMS and BHMS college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession?
  15. Admission fee for 1st semester, 2nd semester of BBA?
  16. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. How much is the 1st year B.Tech Fee structure in IITs?
  18. Which are the scholarships available for Bachelor degree student who has secured 85% in 12th?
15th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BHMS course during 1st and 2nd year?

Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Greater Noida , Delhi NCR

Nice to see your interest in the BHMS course. Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is situated in Agra, UP and affliated by Dr. B.R. Ambedker university.

To take admission in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) course you need pass +2 examination or equivalent examination. The admission is taken through the University norms. The fee structure of the offered course and other details is available on the official website of the college.

For more information regarding the college and the course offered by this institutions kindly visit the official website of BHMCH -- http://www.bakson.net/college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?