26th November 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BHMS seats are available in Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BHMS from Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

27th November 2021, 08:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

31 BHMS seats are available in Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
28th November 2021, 05:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How many BHMS seats are available in Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

How many BHMS seats are available in Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

There are a total of 100 BHMS seats are available in Utkalmani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital.
29th November 2021, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BHMS at Utkalmani Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 31 seats per year. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the NEET merit list and OJEE counseling.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.uhmchrkl.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?