2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur for BSc course in Fire Safety and Hazard Management? I want to secure admission for BSc with this specialization in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  4. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur? -- [New]
  8. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  10. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  11. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  13. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  14. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Job opportunities for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) candidate of NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  17. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Imperial Institute of Fire and Safety, Kochi for PhD in Disaster Management?

7th August 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur for BSc course in Fire Safety and Hazard Management? I want to secure admission for BSc with this specialization in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.

There is no entrance examination available to study the BSc Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Eligibility to study the BSc Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent in any stream and applicants should be fit physically to study the course. Duration of the course is three years. Details are available at the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?