7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  5. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  7. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  8. What is the process followed to do M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  9. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  10. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in any BSc course after completing DMLT?
  12. Top government institute in India and Abroad for M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology
  13. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  15. Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  17. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  18. How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
10th July 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

There are 50 Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) seats available in the BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. Duration of the BMLT course is three years. Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course at the BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences is a pass in 10+2 with Biology subject or equivalent examinations. Candidates can find the details in the BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?