7th October 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in IIT Bombay?

Hello friends, kindly let me know how many seats are there in IIT Bombay for BTech(Aerospace Engineering)? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Please let me know about the seats availability asap.

11th October 2019, 08:03 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in IIT Bombay?

There are a total of 73 seats are available in IIT Bombay.
The duration of the course is 4 years.

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized board.
2. Candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course.

Visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
11th October 2019, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in IIT Bombay?

There are total 62 seats available for BTech (Aerospace Engineering) at IIT Bombay. The degree course is of 4 years duration. Admission will be through JEE Advanced. There is reservation and the seats for different categories are given below.

- General Category: 31 seats

- OBC NCL: 17 seats

- SC: 8 seats

- ST: 4 seats

- PWD: 2 seats
11th October 2019, 11:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available in Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay is 62.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Aerospace Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks with Physics and mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can check the website http://www.iitb.ac.in for more details.
12th October 2019, 09:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering at IIT Bombay is 73 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as an optional subject with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitb.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?