7th June 2012, 04:34 PM
tayalnikhil

What should I choose among IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi for B.Tech Civil engineering?

what should i chose among IIT bombay and IIT delhi for B.tech civil engineering?

25th July 2013, 04:26 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I choose among IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi for B.Tech Civil engineering?

HI

both are good and both are at the extreme city location.

Some of the factor, which would help you decide or help you in choosing the college are

- Ranking
- infrastructure

Ranking wise IIT mumbai is always ahead of IIT Delhi,
Infrastructure wise both the IIT are same.
Location wise also both has the city location advantage.
Climate in Delhi is very extreme while in Mumbai it is moderate.

I would advice you to go for IIT Mumbai. ( your personal choice may differ but most topper prefer IIT Mumbai)

All the best
25th July 2013, 06:18 PM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: What should I choose among IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi for B.Tech Civil engineering?

Both iit colleges are same. But you want diffrance so you can check those tanking and cut off frim that you can get an idea about those.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?