14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for OBC non creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh?

I am from Andhra Pradesh. I am a teacher I am OBC. My son would like attended JEE 2017. Is he eligible for OBC non creamy layer? What is the period of validity of an OBC certificate?

15th January 2017, 01:59 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for OBC non creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi,
Yes, you can register by declaring that you do not belong to OBC(NCL) provided if your JEE (Main) 2017 score is above the general category cut-off. If your JEE (Main) 2017 score is below the general category cut-off you are not eligible for JEE (Advanced) 2017.

As per 7th pay commision recommendation the Non-creamy OBC certificate validity is one financial year.

Hope this helps!
15th January 2017, 03:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for OBC non creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. CBSE conducts JEE Main and Advanced examination every year. The eligibility criteria for JEE Main examination is senior secondary passed from a recognized board. Your subjects in 12th must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

JEE is all India Level examination. Candidates's whose parents income is less than 6 lacs per annum is under non creamy layer and whose parent's income is above 6 lacs per annum is under creamy layer of OBC. Creamy layer candidates do not reservation benefits.
15th January 2017, 05:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want to apply for the OBC non creamy layer certificate then your family income must be 6 lacs or less than that as per the Government of India. Earlier it was 4.5 lakh approx which has been revised to 6 lacs.
The OBC and non creamy layer certificate are two different certificates. Both the certificates are made in the Tehsil of your state where you are residing in Andhra Pradesh.
15th January 2017, 05:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for OBC non creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh:-

OBC certificate and non creamy layer certificate are two different documents.In OBC caste there are creamy layer who are having income more than 5 lacs and non creamy layer,who are having income of 500000 and less. You have to obtain your OBC from your domicile area hence non creamy layer certificate will be also issued by the same authority.
15th January 2017, 05:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per your query I want to tell you that OBC and non creamy layer certificate are 2 different documents. In OBC caste there are creamy layer who are having income more than 5 lacs and non creamy layer who are having income of 5 and less. You have to obtain your OBC from your domicile area that is Andhra Pradesh hence non creamy layer certificate will also issued by the same authority. If you belong to Andhra Pradesh then only it can be supplied otherwise no.
15th January 2017, 06:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In Joint Entrance Examination, following criteria is used to distinguish creamy and non creamy layer of Other Backward class:

*Candidate whose parents income is less than 6 lacs per annum is under non creamy layer of OBC and will get reservation benefits.

*If your income is below 6 lakhs per annum, your son will be under Non creamy layer otherwise creamy layer who does not get reservation.
15th January 2017, 08:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me time period for validity of obc certificate is 6 months. Under this category you get preference in marks as well as age. Your marks to qualify exam is also less than general candidates.
12th March 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a central government servant.Earning 6,50,000 per year. I am OBC. My son wants to study Engineering .Is my son eligible for the convection scholarship of OBC.
23rd May 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir first I am appointed as primary school teacher after 17 years promoted as jl as I am eligible for non creamy layer. Venkat Kadapa
7th July 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am working Dubai (Gulf country ) my annual salary 4.2 lacs, I am eligible for non creamy layer OBC for my son's college education --Ramesh
27th November 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

My husband is retired from IAF and getting pension . Now he is working abroad will his salary which he is getting from abroad will b counted as income or just I count pension money for getting obc Ncl
3rd December 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the income limit of working abroad parents for getting non creamy layer certifcate (OBC) for their children.
30th April 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for BC -E creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh as on today? INCOME LIMIT?
18th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a permenent resident of Telangana state, but for the short period we have shifted to another state. I f I want to have OBC WHARE i SHOULD APPLY. In the state where we are staying , do not have anydocuments to apply.
22nd January 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm diploma student,BC-E Muslim(minority) caste.
Which category I have to choose for applying rrb je Recruitment 2019
(a). OBC(Non creamy layer)
(b). OBC(creamy layer)
(c). UR
9th March 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Does the OBC Certificate can be used to apply jobs in the state government of BC Category Andhra Pradesh.
10th March 2019, 07:30 PM
sajid98

Post Re: What is the eligibility criteria for OBC non creamy layer in Andhra Pradesh?

As per New rules total gross income of family should be less than 6 lakhs
12th October 2019, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

What is agricultural land limit for a son of farmer to get OBC Non Creamy layer certificate in Andhra Pradesh state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?