7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(CSE) seats are available in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the seats availability in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology for BTech(CSE) course? I want to do this course in this institute so I need to know how many seats are there for this particular course? Please tell me immediately.

11th October 2019, 07:14 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: How many BTech(CSE) seats are available in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology?

There are a total of 48 seats are available in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology.

The duration of the course is 4 years, 8 semester.

Total fee expenses for this course is 2.10 lakh in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology.

Visit their website www.shiksha.com for more information.
11th October 2019, 11:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(CSE) seats are available in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology?

There are total 60 seats per course available in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology for B.Tech (CSE).

Entrance examinations required are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
MHT-CET
11th October 2019, 11:38 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology would be 60.

You can check the website http://www.descoet.co.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?