7th October 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study BTech(CSE) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to study BTech(CSE) course in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute. Please tell me as soon as possible.

11th October 2019, 11:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BTech(CSE) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology?

Educational qualification required to study B.Tech (CSE) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with English from a recognised educational board.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate at 10+2 level.

Relaxation of 5% in eligibility marks will be given to SC/ST candidates.

Candidate must have to qualify required entrance examination to get admission.

There is no age limit required to pursue this course.
12th October 2019, 01:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BTech(CSE) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology?

The educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or equivalent Technical Vocational along with English.

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology is through JEE mains and MHT-CET entrance examinations.

You can check the website http://www.descoet.co.in for more details.
13th October 2019, 09:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to study BTech in CSE at Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational along with English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.descoet.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?