19th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) seats are available in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the seats availability in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology for ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this course at this institute? Waiting for your response!

24th October 2019, 06:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) seats are available in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The number of seats available to pursue Master of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology is 45.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology is Bachelor of technology or Bachelor of Engineering in relevant stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card of GATE or sponsorship letter.

You can visit the website http://www.armiet.in for more inforation.
24th October 2019, 10:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) seats are available in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The seat availability to study ME in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology is 36 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.armiet.in
24th October 2019, 10:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 36 seats available for ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) course in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology.

You may check the following website for more information.
http://www.armiet.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?