15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Food Technology) seats are available at the Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam for BTech(Food Technology). Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

18th August 2019, 01:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Food Technology) seats are available at the Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam?

Total intake available for BTech(Food Technology) at the Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam is 60.
Duration of BTech(Food Technology) is full time 4 years, comprising of 8 semesters.
In order to apply for this program, you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized institute.
You must have obtained at least 50% of marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together.

Detailed information is available at;
https://saintgits.org/engineering-co...od-technology/
18th August 2019, 11:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Food Technology) seats are available at the Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam?

Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam

The total number of BTech(Food Technology) seats that are available at the Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Kottayam, Kerala 686532, India
20th August 2019, 12:38 AM
sharmasheetal

There are 60 seats are available at the Saintgits college of Engineering Kottayam for B Tech(Food Technology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?