15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Food Technology) in Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam for BTech(Food Technology) course? I want to do this course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

18th August 2019, 01:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Food Technology) in Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam?

Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam is offering BTech(Food Technology) duration of full time 4 years. To enroll onto this course, you must have passed HSC 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC) from a recognized board.
Admission to this program is done on the basis of merit of Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical (KEAM) entrance exam.

Detailed information is available at;
https://saintgits.org/engineering-co...od-technology/

18th August 2019, 11:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Food Technology) in Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam?

B.Tech. Food Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology is an undergraduate Food Technology course. The required eligibility to study B.Tech(Food Technology) in Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.

20th August 2019, 12:51 AM
sharmasheetal

The minimum eligibility to study B Tech(food technology) in Saintgits college of Engineering Kottayam are:-
candidate must be passed their 12th class from the recognized board of education in science stream (physics, chemistry and math) with minimum 55% marks of aggregate .
Admission is done on the basis of the merit list.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?