1st May 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) seats are available in UPES-Dehradun?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in UPES-Dehradun for BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

4th May 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) seats are available in UPES-Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in UPES-Dehradun for BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

There are 60 BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering seats available in the UPES-Dehradun.

Duration of the BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering is four years (eight semesters). Admission to the BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering is done through either UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) or JEE Main Score. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) website link is given for reference Click Here
4th May 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) seats are available in UPES-Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are 60 BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering seats available in the UPES-Dehradun.

Duration of the BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering is four years (eight semesters). Admission to the BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering is done through either UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) or JEE Main Score. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) website link is given for reference Click Here
4th May 2019, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) seats available in UPES-Dehradun are 60.

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) course in UPES-Dehradun, you should have passed 12th standard PCM stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university.
4th May 2019, 08:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Seat availability for BTech in Safety and Amp Fire Engineering at UPES, Dehradun is 60 seats.
4th May 2019, 11:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) seats available in UPES-Dehradun are 60 in total. Candidates must have to pass 12th class with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects from a recognized institute in order to be eligible to study BTech(Safety & Fire Engineering) in UPES-Dehradun.

For detailed information;
https://www.upes.ac.in/course/btech-...ty-engineering
5th May 2019, 10:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available in Safety and Fire Engineering in UPES Dehradun:

The detailed information about the number of seats available in Safety and Fire Engineering in UPES Dehradun is given below.

Name of the College - UPES, Dehradun

Name of the course - B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering

Number of seats - 60 seats only

Click here for more detailed information
5th May 2019, 04:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for B.Tech. Fire & Safety Engineering is 60 in UPES-Dehradun.

The admission to B.Tech. Fire & Safety Engineering is on the basis of entrance examination.

College Address:-

P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
Dehradun-248007

Contact person:- Namrta Dimri
Phone number:-8448581656
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?