1st December 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech seats are available in SRM University through SRMJEEE?

Hi friends, I am planning to apply for SRMJEEE. I want to know that if I apply for this entrance exam and going to study BTech then how many seats are available? Kindly let me know about the seats availability in SRM University for the said course through this entrance exam.

4th December 2018, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech seats are available in SRM University through SRMJEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am planning to apply for SRMJEEE. I want to know that if I apply for this entrance exam and going to study BTech then how many seats are available? Kindly let me know about the seats availability in SRM University for the said course through this entrance exam.

There are around 7000 BTech seats available in total across all SRM Campuses and group institutions. Students have to contact the university for exact details. Students are admitted to the BTech course through SRM Joint Entrance Examination (SRMJEE). Students are admitted to the BTech course in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR campuses through SRMJEE. The SRMJEE is the computer based test is conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology for the BTech admission.
4th December 2018, 11:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech seats are available in SRM University through SRMJEEE?

The no of B.Tech seats are available in SRM University through SRMJEEE is given below.

** B.Tech in Civil Engineering

** B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

** B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

** B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

** B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

** B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering

** B.Tech in Robotics and Automation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?