9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  4. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  5. What is MHCET cut off required for cummins engineering college for women?
  6. Can I get admission in MKSSS's Cummins College of Engineering for Women with 89% in 12th standard?
  7. List of colleges which I am eligible to get admission after scoring 66 marks in MHCET?
  8. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  9. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  10. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  12. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai?
  13. Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra of last year?
  14. List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?
  15. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  17. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  18. How to get admission in M.Tech in Pune?

9th August 2018, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

=> Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 55% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to appear in entrance which is organized by the university.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Survey No. 11/2, Cummins College Rd, Karve Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411052

10th August 2018, 09:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a 4 years graduation level degree, it has different subjects in it one of them is Instrumentation & Control Engineering. This course is offered by Cummins College of Engineering for Women which is one of the college offering this course.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
For studying this course in the Cummins College of Engineering for Women you need apply, attend and qualify in the entrance exam named MHT CET which is conducted by the state government of Maharashtra.

For more details about the college visit the official website of Cummins College of Engineering for Women.

10th August 2018, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream with at least 50% marks to become eligible for entrance exam like JEE Main or any state level engineering entrance exam.

Admission in your choice of college will be possible, if you have got a decent rank. You can also try through management quota, in case you don't get admission through counselling.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?