4th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in PCT-Coimbatore?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BE(Environmental Engineering) from PCT-Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

7th May 2019, 01:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in PCT-Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do BE(Environmental Engineering) from PCT-Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 60 BE (Environmental Engineering) seats available in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore. BE (Environmental Engineering) is a full time four years (eight semesters) course in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore and it is approved by the AICTE. Those students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (12th) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the BE (Environmental Engineering) in the Park College of Technology, Coimbatore.
7th May 2019, 05:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in PCT-Coimbatore?

The seat availability of BE in Environmental Engineering at PCT(Park College of Technology), Coimbatore is 60 seats intake.
7th May 2019, 06:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The total number of BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in PCT-Coimbatore is 60.

Park College of Technology - PCT

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Prema Ravi Nagar, Karumathampatty
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641659, India
7th May 2019, 07:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Park College of Technology has total 60 seats for the candidates eager to pursue bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering.

The admission to the Park College of Technology would be on the basis of the scores gained in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions test.

You can contact the university for admission details at the below mentioned address:-

Park College of Technology,
Prema Ravi Nagar,
Karumathampatty,
Coimbatore-641659.
Phone number:- 0421-2911037/2911064.
Email: [email protected]
8th May 2019, 05:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Total number of BE(Environmental Engineering) seats available in PCT-Coimbatore is 60. Candidates who have passed 12h class with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 examination through counselling conducted by Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?