4th May 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BE(Environmental Engineering) from PCT-Coimbatore. As I am interested to do BE(Environmental Engineering) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

7th May 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BE(Environmental Engineering) from PCT-Coimbatore. As I am interested to do BE(Environmental Engineering) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Yes, you can study BE (Environmental Engineering) in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore, if you are interested in the environmental engineering. The Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore has a Placement Cell and they can do various activities through Placement Cell like arranging seminars, providing training to students to improve their aptitude, soft skills, personality development and making arrangements for the placement to the students. Therefore, you can study BE (Environmental Engineering) in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore.
7th May 2019, 05:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial to do BE in Environmental Engineering at PCT(Park College of Technology), Coimbatore. However the sector is quite attractive in terms of pay packages and has a cut throat competition and you can work in various firms of environmental engineering with less effort.

The placement cell at Park College of Technology provide a competitive environment for learning and also provide with sufficient training for the Pre-final years to enhance your placement potential effectiveness.
7th May 2019, 06:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion, yes you should study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore.

The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

=> Mining and Manufacturing Companies

=> Hazardous Waste Remediation Centres

=> Air Pollution Control Boards

=> Chemical Plants

=> Pharmaceutical Companies

=> Water Treatment Plants

=> Wastewater Treatment Plants

=> Facilities Planning

=> Environmental Consulting Firms
7th May 2019, 07:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering from Park College of Technology.

The university has a wide campus, Library, best faculties for every subject with Placement facilities.

You can contact the university for admissions and other formalities.

Contact Address:-

Park Group Of Institutions,
Park College of Engineering & Technology,
Kaniyur,Coimbatore-641659.
Phone number:- 0421- 2334899.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?