4th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Environmental Engineering) from PCT-Coimbatore then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

7th May 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Environmental Engineering) from PCT-Coimbatore then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study BE (Environmental Engineering) in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Environmental Engineering) in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore on the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Environmental Engineering) in the Park College of Technology (PCT), Coimbatore through counseling conducted by the Anna University.
7th May 2019, 05:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore?

The entrance examination to study BE in Environmental Engineering at PCT(Park College of Technology), Coimbatore is conducted by the state and selected candidates are allotted to various colleges. Details regarding the entrance examination are published in the news paper every year.
7th May 2019, 07:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the Park College of Technology for Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) is through the entrance examination.

You would need to apply for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions(TNEA) and had to score a good rank which will issued by taking into consideration your marks scored in Entrance test.

Once you get a good rank, you have to apply for counselling conducted in the supervision of Anna University.

After you fill your choices, you will be allotted the college if there are seats vacant in the college.

You can apply for direct Admission through Management Quota.

Contact Address:-

Park College of Technology,
Prema Ravi Nagar,
Karumathampatty,
Coimbatore-641659.
Phone number:- 0421-2911037/2911064.
Email Address:- [email protected]
8th May 2019, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam is not required to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in PCT-Coimbatore. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination through counselling conducted by Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA). BE(Environmental Engineering) is full time 4 years duration of course, comprising of 8 semesters.
12th May 2019, 10:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Candidates need to apply for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions(TNEA) .

Candidates seeking an admission into this institution under the above-mentioned courses should have passed [10+2] exam conducted by the central board or any of its state board equivalents with a minimum of 50% of marks along with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology as mandatory subjects.

All the SC/ST candidates will have 5% of marks relaxation on the minimum aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?