10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How many BE(Mechatronics Engineering) seats are available in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BE in Mechatronics Engineering course which is available in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

18th June 2018, 02:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Mechatronics Engineering) seats are available in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Number of seats available for pursuing BE in Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology:

The detailed information about BE in Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below.

Name of the college - Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology

Name of the course - BE in Mechatronics Engineering

Number of seats - 60 seats

Duration of course - 4 years

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, 60 seats are allocated to candidates who are willing to pursue in this course from this college.

Ph. No: 097900 38605
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?