11th March 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in MH-CET to get admission in governemnt college for Software engineering?

Well tell me that how many marks are required in MH-CET to get admission in government collage for software engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  2. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  4. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  5. Marks required in CET to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  7. How much minimum marks is required to do MBBS from a governemnt college for ward of Defence employee?
  8. Which is the best software engineering college after scoring 110 marks in CET?
  9. How much marks are required in 12th standard and CET for admission in college?
  10. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  11. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  12. Minimum Marks required in CET to get admission in Government Medical College?
  13. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  14. Marks needed in HT CET for SBC caste to get admission in engineering college?
  15. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  16. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  17. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  18. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
15th September 2017, 07:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in MH-CET to get admission in governemnt college for Software engineering?

=> B.Tech. Software Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering is an undergraduate Software Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> In order to get admission in government college for Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering you have to score your rank at least 86527 to 100000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?