14th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed for admission in B.Com through sports quota?

Hi, I am a footballer and have represented Chhattisgarh in various national and state tournament as I wanted to pursue higher education. I wanted to know much percentage I need for doing my B.Com through sports quota.

15th March 2017, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed for admission in B.Com through sports quota?

It is very good that you are interested in sports and you want admission under sports quota.
In order to get admission under B.Com course, candidates must have completed their class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the course of B.Com in different Colleges.
15th March 2017, 11:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed for admission in B.Com through sports quota?

You have to attend the counseling for that. No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?