27th April 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks require to avail sports quota?

i want to know what is the minimum overall percentage of maths,physics,chemistry marks to get colleges via sports quota??
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  3. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  4. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  5. How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get a MBBS seat in sports quota? What is the total percentage of sports quota in MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  7. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  9. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  10. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  11. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
  12. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How many seats are reserved for ICSE students for admission in college?
  14. How many medical seats are there under sports quota in SVU region
  15. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  16. List of good colleges I can apply for availing my sports quota? I've won 1st position in game throwball at national level
  17. Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  18. How to join engineering college via sports quota? I have scored 105 marks
28th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks require to avail sports quota?

my total is874. cutoff is 117. I am a state level judo player.
26th August 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks require to avail sports quota?

How many seats are alloted in engneering colleges in special regervation NCC
15th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir as i will join engineering college via sports quota i will get 105 marks in sports and get 161.50 cutoff mark if the govt offered or not please
8th July 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are alloted in engneering colleges in special regervation NCC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?