10th December 2016, 11:36 AM
pavithravenkatesan

How much should I score in B.Com to join IPCC directly? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Com and after completing it I want to apply for IPCC so I want to know how much should I score in B.Com to join IPCC directly? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th December 2016, 02:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Com to join IPCC directly? How can I apply for the exam?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. This is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Graduates or post graduates are directly eligible for IPCC stage as per rules of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Candidates who want to directly appear for exam of IPCC after bachelor's degree must have minimum of 55% marks in graduation if their stream is commerce, for non commerce stream, it is 60%.

If you secure 55% marks in bachelor of commerce then you can apply for IPCC examination at http://www.icai.org.
12th December 2016, 02:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Com to join IPCC directly? How can I apply for the exam?

CA means Chartered Accountancy course. This course has following levels:

*Foundation course.

*IPCC which is Integrated Professional Competence Course.

*Final course.

The percentage of marks required for commerce stream graduates for direct IPCC is 55%. For non commerce stream graduates it is 60%.

Official website for any more information: http://www.icai.org.
13th December 2016, 07:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The percentage of marks required in Bachelor of Commerce to join Integrated Professional Competence course directly is 55%. You should score 55% or more to skip Common Proficiency test and directly appear for examination of IPCC.

How to apply:

You can apply for this at http://www.icai.org.in/.
11th June 2017, 09:53 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: How much should I score in B.Com to join IPCC directly? How can I apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavithravenkatesan View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Com and after completing it I want to apply for IPCC so I want to know how much should I score in B.Com to join IPCC directly? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
IPCC is the intermediate stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Graduate students can directly apply for IPCC if
Commerce graduates have 55% marks
Non commerce graduates 60% marks.

IPCC exams are conducted on may and November. Graduate students must undergo 9 months Articleship training under a chartered accountant before writing the exam. The registration fee is 9000 rupees. Forms are available at ICAI bhavan. While registration we will receive the study materials for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?