23rd July 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How to secure B.Com(H) admission in AMU, Aligarh through NRI quota if failed to submit admission form on time being a candidate of Jeddah?

I am Sayed Saleh Ghulam Rasool and I did my class 10th with 64 percent marks. I have got 75 percent in 12th standard with Commerce steam from CBSE Board, New Delhi from International Indian School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am eager to get my admission in AMU, Aligarh for B.Com Honours course under the category of NRI. Could you please help me to know about the necessary steps should be taken though I am very late while I was submitted the admission form for the entrance exam but could not reach in time from here due some unavoidable circumstances. Please do some favour and give me an opportunity to get admission under NRI category.

Related Questions:
  1. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Possibility to study MBBS in India for a citizen of Iraq?
  5. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  6. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  8. How to get admission through NRI quota?
  9. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
  10. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  11. Does NRIs have any specific pool of percentages for competing for AIIMS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  14. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  15. How to get admission in BCA course offered by AMU, Aligarh?
  16. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  18. Application form fill up for B.Com honors private in AMU Aligarh?
21st October 2016, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure B.Com(H) admission in AMU, Aligarh through NRI quota if failed to submit admission form on time being a candidate of Jeddah?

Sorry, to say that you can't get admission for pursuing B.Com (H) in AMU, Aligarh through NRI quota if you failed to submit admission form on time being a candidate of Jeddah. Admissions to any course in AMU are offered through entrance test or on basis of merit basis. So, if you have not submitted the application form on or before last date of submission of application form, your application will not be accepted and you can't get admission for pursuing B.Com (H) course in AMU, Aligarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?