18th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How to self prepare for EAMCET examination?

I want to prepare for EAMCET exam on my own. So how should i approach for the preparation?

18th September 2015, 11:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to self prepare for EAMCET examination?

Yes, you can prepare for EAMCET examination on your own. But, you need study material to practice which consists of EAMCET examination model questions. If you have that, you can prepare on your own for EAMCET examination. Learn all the basic formulas and equations from all subjects related to EAMCET examination and try to practice equations balancing in Chemistry, solve as many as problems as you can, attend Mock EAMCET examinations to improve yourself for Final EAMCET examination.
19th September 2015, 01:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to prepare for EAMCET exam on my own. So how should i approach for the preparation?
EAMCET engineering exam will be conducted for a total of 160 marks. 80 marks will be for maths, 40 for physics and 40 for chemistry. The timing will be three hours and there are 160 questions will be asked. Mathematics is the highest marks so prepare well in maths. Focus on objective questions in theory and in numerical questions. Do as many types of questions as you can. Study all formulae and concepts which will be useful when you appear for the exam. Practice the old question papers because you may get many questions from the old papers itself. There is no negative mark so attend all the questions. Sleep well before examination, eat lightly, and keep yourself fresh.
23rd April 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I got 533/600 in lPE so as to get seat in top 30 engineering college how many marks I need to get??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?