21st April 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Fashion Communication in any of mentioned cities with 412 course rank and 482 common rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

Hi,
I have got 412 course merit rank and 482 common merit rank in General category in NIFT B.Des entrance exam. What are my chances of getting a good centre among Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Chennai? And I am more into Fashion Communication. So will I get this course with this rank? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
23rd April 2016, 03:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Fashion Communication in any of mentioned cities with 412 course rank and 482 common rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

Yes, you can definitely get admission to study Fashion Communication with the ranks you got in the colleges of different cities, but it is very difficult to say exactly where you will get admission. You have secured a good rank. You should try in different colleges where you wish to pursue this course. You will surely get admission in any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?