8th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study BAMS (Ayurveda) in Kerala after +2?

I am a plus two student of Biology in Kerala State. I want to study for BAMS (Ayurveda) after my +2. Is there any entrance exam for BAMS in Kerala ? OR if I need only to write the NEET Exam ? OR Can I study for BAMS without writing Entrance Exam ? Please help & guide me.

10th July 2021, 12:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to study BAMS (Ayurveda) in Kerala after +2?

Candidates need to have qualified NEET by securing a minimum qualifying cutoff percentile to get admission in BAMS course.

Eligibility:-

1- He/she should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

2- Candidates are required to pass Class 12 or equivalent examination with science subjects ( Physics , Chemistry and Biology ) and English core in both Class 11 and 12 from a recognised board.
11th July 2021, 07:25 PM
Msdhoni02

You can get admission in BAMS(Ayurveda) through these entrance exams NEET, KEAM, IPU CET, BVP CET, etc. The duration is 5 years 6 months for this course.

You must have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks.
11th July 2021, 07:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized board. The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology as their main subjects in class 12th. The candidate should be minimum of 17 years old.
13th July 2021, 08:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To study BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine) in Kerala is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the science stream with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should not be more than 25 years as of 31st December of the current year.

Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) along with counseling. I am also giving you the NEET website link for your reference that is https://neet.nta.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?