2nd August 2017, 01:10 PM
Het soni

Can I do MS in Ayurveda after completion of BAMS? What are the courses available related to Ayurveda?

Can I do MS in Ayurveda after completion of BAMS? What are the courses available related to Ayurveda? Can you please get back to me with the best course details which would help my career be good in future? Awaiting for your suggestions.

5th August 2017, 02:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MS in Ayurveda after completion of BAMS? What are the courses available related to Ayurveda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Het soni View Post
Can I do MS in Ayurveda after completion of BAMS? What are the courses available related to Ayurveda? Can you please get back to me with the best course details which would help my career be good in future? Awaiting for your suggestions.

MS Ayurveda (Mater of Surgery in Ayurveda) is three year post graduate degree that deals with the diagnosis of Surgical disorder, Surgical Techniques, Sugerical managements etc.

Eligibility and details for MS Ayurveda:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the MS Ayurveda is graduation in ayurveda from government recognized institute.

>> Candidate age limit to apply is 35 years.

>> In MS Auyrveda candidate have to go through subjects like Anushalya Karma, Shalya Karma, Yoga, Ahalyakarma Sadharana, Shalyatantra Sidhanta etc.

Employment Areas After MS Ayurveda:-

:- Pancha Karma Center.

:- Private Practice.

:- Medical Tourism.

:- Hospitals.

:- Educational Institutes.

:- Health Centres.

Best Colleges Offer MS Ayurveda Course:-

1). Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College.
(Kangra(Himachal Pradesh)).

2). R.A Poder Ayurved Medical College.(Mumbai(Maharastra)).

3). Institute of Medical Science-IMS.(Varanasi(Utter Pradesh)).

4). Gujarat Ayurved University.(Jamnagar(Gujarat)).

5). College of Ayurved and Research Center.((Pune)Maharastra).

Advance Study After MS Ayurveda:-

:- Doctorate in Ayurveda.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?