22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How and when to upload PUC marks for CET ranking?

Sir, my son applied CET 2017. He studied up to 10th in Karnataka .and belongs to Karnataka state only but he studied PUC 1 & 2 year in Andhra. How and when to upload PUC marks for CET ranking.

23rd July 2017, 01:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How and when to upload PUC marks for CET ranking?

I am glad to inform you that your son is eligible to apply for Karnataka CET examination.
Followings are the eligibility criteria for KCET:
>A candidate should be bonafide resident of Karnataka.
>Candidate must have completed class 12 examination or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
>Candidate must have studied English as one of the languages.
>Those candidates who are waiting for the results of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to take up KCET examination .
You can use marks during the form fill up of KCET and also during the time of counseling you need to provide the photo copy of marks sheet.
25th July 2017, 10:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my son applied CET 2017. He studied up to 10th in Karnataka .and belongs to Karnataka state only but he studied PUC 1 & 2 year in Andhra. How and when to upload PUC marks for CET ranking.
As per your son admission is concerned he is eligible to apply for the KCET exam.Here below eligibility criteria is explained in detail so check it and apply for KCET exam:-

>> Candidate must have done 12th from Govt. recognized board.

>> Candidate must have done 12th in science stream (Physics,Chemistry,Math's) with English as a subject and scored minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidate must be bonafide residence of Karnataka.

>> Candidate whose result is not announced are also allowed to apply for KCET exam. They can mention there marks while filling details in the form you also have to submit the provisional marks detail at the time of counseling.

Good luck.
2nd June 2023, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How can i upload 2nd puc marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?