14th July 2011, 03:01 AM
Paras khurana

Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?

Can a commerce student wid maths apply fr architecture in india or abroad?if yes,den wht is d procedure..........

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed admission procedure to study BBM in Abroad for Intermediate Commerce student?
  5. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  6. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for CS course abraod after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  8. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  9. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  10. Being a commerce student can I apply for architecture in 2017?
  11. What is the scope of studying Commerce in abroad?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai?
  13. Procedure of Pilot training in Abroad for Commerce student?
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  15. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  16. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  17. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  18. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
26th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?

I have passed in the supplementary PUC II examination with 52% marks. I have passed Nata 2010 examination with 82 marks. I have also given CET 2011 examination. Now what is the procedure to get the ranking for Architecture.
26th October 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?

I am a 4th yr student doing b.arch, is it better to do masters in india or abroad? if so what are the courses and how to go about admission and scholarships?
9th May 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i have diploma in architecture and i want to apply for a digree what is the procedure and their fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?