18th June 2023, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have graduated in microbiology. Can i appear in school service comission exam?

I have graduated in microbiology. Can i appear in school service comission exam?

21st June 2023, 04:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have graduated in microbiology. Can i appear in school service comission exam?

Yes, you can appear in the School Service Commission exam if you have graduate in microbiology.
The SSC exam is conducted by various state governments to recruit teachers for government school .

Eligibility criteria for SSC exam:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor degree in microbiology from a recognised University.
You must be a citizen of India.
You must have a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation degree .
You must be passed the national Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test in microbiology.

The exam is usually conducted into phases:-
Written exam and an interview.

If you are successful in the SSC examination, you will be appointed as a teacher in a government school.
24th June 2023, 09:34 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have graduated in microbiology. Can i appear in school service comission exam?

Yes, you can appear in the School Service Commission exam if you have graduated in Microbiology.

The eligibility criteria for the School Service Commission exam in West Bengal is that :-
You must have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You must also have a minimum of 50% marks in your degree.

The School Service Commission exam is conducted by the West Bengal government to recruit teachers for government schools in the state.

The exam consists of two papers:
a written paper and an interview.
The written paper tests your knowledge of general knowledge, English, and the subject you are applying for.
The interview tests your personality and suitability for the teaching profession.
30th June 2023, 12:43 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To determine if you are eligible to appear in the School Service Commission (SSC) exam, you should refer to the specific requirements and qualifications set by the SSC in your region. These requirements can vary depending on the state you are in. Generally, SSC eligibility is based on factors like educational qualifications, age limits, and other criteria as specified by the commission.

I would recommend visiting the official website of your regional School Service Commission or contacting their office directly to get accurate and up-to-date information regarding your eligibility to appear in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?