29th November 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Preparation for an accountancy school teacher? How to prepare for school service commission exam?

How to prepare for an accountancy school teacher, how I will have to prepare for school service commission exam, please help me? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. When can I reappear for School Commission exam?
  2. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  3. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  4. Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  6. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  7. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  8. What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?
  9. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  10. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?
  12. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  13. How to get school service commission teacher eligibility test results?
  14. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  15. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  16. What is the last date for applying online for WB School Service Commission?
  17. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  18. Is it allwoed to write the answers in English in Bengal school service commission exam?
30th November 2015, 11:04 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation for an accountancy school teacher? How to prepare for school service commission exam?

Here I am giving you some important guidelines to prepare yourself for the School Service Examination:

Be Optimistic
Be confident but don't be over confident
Don't distract from your goal on the unnecessary suggestion given by people.
Refer good books and complete them in time.
Practice mock tests and previous year question papers.
keep your self up to date with details of exams with the help of Internet facility.
Make your habit to read newspaper daily.
Subscribers weekly or monthly magazines like success mirror etc.
30th November 2015, 11:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation for an accountancy school teacher? How to prepare for school service commission exam?

You can either go for self study or can join any Institute which provides coaching classes for the preparation of SSC examination. There are nowadays many coaching Institutes providing classes.

Therefore, now it's upto you to select between the two ways of getting yourself prepared.
1st December 2015, 08:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To prepare for School teacher in Accountancy, you can either study by yourself or you can join any of the reputed Institution which provides classes for the preparation of SSC examination.
The better will be that you should join in a Institute for preparing yourself well. There are nowadays lot of Institutes which give preparation classes for SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?