15th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear my T.Y.B.Com if got ATKT in 2 subjects of S.Y.B.Com?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have cleared my F.Y.B.Com from Narsee Monjee Collage, Mumbai. I have given the exams for S.Y.B.Com and cleared it but got ATKT in 2 subjects. I have completed my T.Y.B.Com attendance for next year. But I haven't got seat in the exams. I want to clear my T.Y.B.Com. May I know the process for the same? I want to complete my graduation and apply for MBA.

15th February 2016, 10:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear my T.Y.B.Com if got ATKT in 2 subjects of S.Y.B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have cleared my F.Y.B.Com from Narsee Monjee Collage, Mumbai. I have given the exams for S.Y.B.Com and cleared it but got ATKT in 2 subjects. I have completed my T.Y.B.Com attendance for next year. But I haven't got seat in the exams. I want to clear my T.Y.B.Com. May I know the process for the same? I want to complete my graduation and apply for MBA.
You can apply for the examinations for the 3 year and appear for the same. But to clear the course you need to finish your 2 year arrears paper also. So have to apply for the arrears paper in second year along with your 3 year papers simultaneously. You have to pay the examination fees for all the papers (2 papers in 2nd year and all the 3rd year papers). Then you have to appear for the examinations and clear the same. For more details you can contact your college department, they will also guide you or you can contact your seniors in the college.
5th March 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I clear my T.Y.B.Com if got ATKT in 2 subjects of S.Y.B.Com?

I have a 1st sam 1 kt 2 nd sam 2kt and 3rd sam 1 kt can I appear for ty b.com
7th January 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my TYBcom but I have a backlog in my SYBCom. Can I appear for only the backlog and get graduated, or do I need to appear for the TY Bcom again?
11th August 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I had 2 k.t in semester 5, and 3 k.t semester 6 can i fill m.com admission
2nd March 2020, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I discontinued my studies in 1995. Have atkt in 2 subject on sybcom & 1 in tybcom. Can i do it now?
11th January 2022, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i have to clear my atkt in t.y. bscit, please guide me what to do, its been 8 to 9 years i think
19th June 2023, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

If I have 1kt inf.y.b.a and2,k.tins.y.b.a then can I get admission in T.y.B.A
30th June 2023, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

If I have 3kt in sem 4 can i get admission in t. Y
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?