3rd August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Idea about undergraduate courses available after 12th Science?

I am Biplob Saikia from Assam, India. I am a student of class 12, science. Our exam is from 12th Feb 2014 and after completion of my Higher Secondary (10 2) I want to do my Under-graduation in abroad. But my problem is that I don't know about the courses available for me after 12th. If I have to study in INDIA (but I want to study in Australia or Japan) even then also I don't know what options are there for me.
I searched in net about this and I get puzzled about the COURSES (may be other something, I don't know whether these are course or something else !) such as "BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ADVANCED)" and in some other sites I found, "BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ADVANCED)(HONOURS)" and also "BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING AND BACHELOR OF SCIENCE".
I don't know what I should do. I know you will mail me the answer but I request you to call me at my no. 9954669149, because I read many pages on this "COURSES and OPTIONS" but have not understood anything.If you call me I think it will be more helpful for me than to send a mail as then I can ask you all the questions that occur after your answer .

19th August 2014, 09:04 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Idea about undergraduate courses available after 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Biplob Saikia from Assam, India. I am a student of class 12, science. Our exam is from 12th Feb 2014 and after completion of my Higher Secondary (10 2) I want to do my Under-graduation in abroad. But my problem is that I don't know about the courses available for me after 12th. If I have to study in INDIA (but I want to study in Australia or Japan) even then also I don't know what options are there for me.
I searched in net about this and I get puzzled about the COURSES (may be other something, I don't know whether these are course or something else !) such as "BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ADVANCED)" and in some other sites I found, "BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (ADVANCED)(HONOURS)" and also "BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING AND BACHELOR OF SCIENCE".
I don't know what I should do. I know you will mail me the answer but I request you to call me at my no. 9954669149, because I read many pages on this "COURSES and OPTIONS" but have not understood anything.If you call me I think it will be more helpful for me than to send a mail as then I can ask you all the questions that occur after your answer .

As you have completed your intermediate in PCM, means 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subject and you are confuse regarding what to do next? what are the undergraduate courses available after 12th? Then, please read carefully I am going to discuss some good undergraduate courses.

Engineering (B.E./B.Tech)

After completing 10+2 with PCM one can join Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in any reputed University like NITs and IITs. There are many different branches available in Engineering such as Mechanical, Civil, Information Technology, Computer, Aeronautical, Chemical and more. Just select the branch of your interest. Bachelor in Engineering course are generally of 4 years which contains 8 semesters.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)

Candidate with 10+2 in PCM can also join various bachelor courses in field of science. One can join Bachelor's in Science in the Physics, Chemistry, Maths etc. The course duration is generally 3 years. Amazing job opportunities are available with B.Sc

Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)

If you are interested in computer field then you can join BCA. BCA stands for the Bachelor of Computer Application. Candidates who have complete their 10+2 with maths can join BCA. It is the basic computer application course and if you want to sharp your skills in particular computer application field then you can go for Masters that is MCA (Master in Computer Application).

Just choose the Bachelor course in which you are interested most. And run for the Excellence.

Regards
~DKG7~
19th August 2014, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many undergraduate courses available for you after 10+2 Science but you must choose the one in which you have interest. So, that you have a bright future ahead. There are courses which are 4 years program and some Graduation in science subjects which are of 3 years duration. It depends on interest that will decide what you will choose.

There are engineering courses available but for getting admission into top Engineering colleges like IITs and NITs you have to crack entrance exams like JEE or some state level entrance exam conducted by various technical Universities.

For core subjects Graduation you can get admission into top Universities on the basis of marks in 10+2. The cutoff usually goes quite high means you must have very good marks in 10+2 then only you can get admission into top college. One thing you must remember that you must get admission into a good college because quality education matters these days.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
13th April 2015, 01:52 PM
amanshrivastava98

As a Science student, you have all the doors open in front of you, the choice is yours.

* BSc (Bachelor of Science)

* BE/BTech (Engineering)

* BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)

* BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)

* BA-LLB (Law)

Choose wisely.
30th May 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am H.S. pass in science steam, want to study in mathematics, which collage is appropriate for me and which course is appropriate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?