30th December 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?

I will be completing my ISC from Science in
Please advise which are the good courses offered by Universities/Colleges/IITs in Environmental Science /Engineering at the undergraduate level.
Are there entrance exams, or what is the eligibility criteria

Related Questions:
24th April 2012, 03:50 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?

Top Institutes

B.Sc. in Environment Science can be pursued from

• South Gujarat University, Surat
• University of Delhi
• Berhampur University
• Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
• University of Mysore
• University of Pune

B.E. in Environment Science can be pursued from

• P.E.S. College of Engineering, Mandya
• Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi
• Gujarat University, L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
• Visveswariah Technological University, AIT, Chikmagalur

For eligibility criteria you can visit the official website of the particular university in which you wish to take admission.

Different universities have different eligibility criteria for admission in there course .
18th July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?

Sir, after completing my 2science having biology as my optional subject I want to pursue my career in environment kindly guide me.
16th March 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my b.tech(cse) first year, i want to do my further studies in environment. can u give me the information about that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?